Sunday 31 July 2016

Being Pointless.....

Being pointless.........

Am I being pointless 
when i feel that writing is as therapuetic as talking to a therapist? Finally we all want to be heard however nonsensical we sound.
Am I being pointless
When I feel that my purpose of being is as nameless as a dateless page of an adventure called "life"?
Am i being pointless
When I stress about having a strong spine being important when am born with a twisted spine? How mean is being spineless in a world thriving on being boneless to the core?
Am I being pointless
When I cringe about gender bias becoming primitive in our thought process and the nation still believing in compartmentalizing people?
Am I being pointless
When I start to wear my twilight zone mantle a bit too sharply and start looking at the sinister nite in the eye?
Am I being pointless
When I descend from my throne of a drama queen with elan and poise and realize harshly that being mute makes a greater point than getting your point across?
Am I being pointless
When drama ceases to excite me, when quiet conversations with self soothes me and when getting my point across is pointless
Blog by Purvi K.

No comments:

Post a Comment